WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline
♥ Enjoy your stay ♥

Photo of the Day
Links

Friends & Family ‘s
Alicia
Cherlyn
JiaQi
Haig Girls’
Esther
Hazel
Pepita
Qhairun
Yiting
Kong Hwa’s
Celine
Eugenia
Huey yi
JauJieh
Jolene
Junyi
Kelly
Rachel
Zhihan
Broadrick’s
Cheryl
ChenChen
Chloe
Chuenmei
Class blog 2009
Class blog 2010
DUSTBIN FAMILY
Izen
Jialing
Joanna
LeowQing
MinYee
Maggie
Mary
QianHui
Sarah
ZhenPang
ZhongWei
Plurk’s
Rachel
Yiling


Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
I'm back :)
Written @ 8:01 PM
Hi i'm back now. Went to watch 'The Last Song' . Okay la , i guess. Ouch i'm having an ulcer now and it's pain. Hope it'll be better by tmrw. I feel like buying this laptop. I want to have a personal one. I also want buy all those games in BIGFISHGAMES! Damn fun sia. Wah now very tired.. But i want to play computer. Don't know what to do now. Itouch no battery and now's it's charging.. Feel like writing compo . HAHA.
English Exam - I scared fail ley. But i don't think i will fail it. I never fail before , if fail sure kenna scolding only lor.
Math Exam - Haiya , this one maybe can say bye bye ler la.
Higher Chinese Exam - Hope i can pass ley.. I want get B . But maybe not possible..
Literature Exam - This one i want get A1 ley!!! Maybe at most B or smth? :(
Geography Exam - Hmmm maybe can get B ? Hope so :)
D&T Exam - This one i study quite alot ley !! Must get at least B .. :/
Science Exam - I hope i can pass :)

Okay now what's there to update?
Okay today was super fun with Chloe and Sarah :)
Especially the time when we create acc using THOSE names was funny ttm.
Hahahaha, sarah and i took pict of the names. Cannot let them see sia .
Heheh . Then... My mood nearly ruined by someone and maybe not even going lor. Luckily Chloe persuade me ( without much effort , HAHA ) Okay.. I don't know what to update liao.. I'm so bored. Only's Jason home now. & he's going to on the aircon in his room! Cheater T.T AHHA Nvm . I think i better stop writing nonsense here :)
Sarah says she want to get married 4 years later. Hehe.